Tour #1BM - TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
(Everything is included unless specified)
- Free City Hotel Pick Up
- Sydney 2000 Olympic Site Tour
- Featherdale Wildlife Park – Get up close and personal with all our native animals, pat and cuddle Koalas, Feed and pat kangaroos and emu's ; also Wombats, Tassie Devils, Dingo's and many more.
- Lunch in a Blue Mountains restaurant, surrounded by stunning views and scenery ($15 extra).
- See Wentworth Falls area
- Leura and Katoomba Townships
- Cross Leura Cascades and follow the Cliff Drive for Kings Tableland views
- Visit Cahill's Lookout (only for our small coaches !) - see the famous "Boars Head Rock".
- Megalong & Jamison Valleys
- Echo Point – see the world famous ‘Three Sisters’ and view Australia's "GRAND CANYON".
- Stop at Scenicworld to ride the Scenic Railway, Skyway and SceniSender (Rides own expense) - Ride the Worlds' steepest incline railway!, down to the elevated timber boardwalk which meanders through the picturesque rainforest. Walk past the coal mines, smell the Eucalyptus trees and return up the mountain on the Flyway cable car.
- Aboriginal Culture - Learn about the Boomerang and Didgeridoo.
- Learn about the famous " Mountain Devil" which changes from a red flower into the Devil!
- Visit the pretty village of LEURA with its manicured gardens - ALSO visit the famous icon - the OLDE CANDY store.
- Our homeward journey is entertaining with our legendary Aussie Folk music
- We then cruise back to the city (missing the traffic), along the Parramatta River and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Sydney Harbour where our tour ends.
WHAT THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Deluxe Mini Coach, Small group
- Hotel Pick up
- Olympic Park
- Featherdale Wildlife park
- Three Sisters
- Aboriginal Culture
- Katoomba Falls
- Wentworth Falls area
- Scenic Railway, Flyway & Skyway
- Rainforest Boardwalk
- Free Souvenir
- Orphan Rock
- Boars Head
- Grand Canyon
- River Cruise Return